Sunday, December 12, 2010

Abstract Comics in "Party Crashers" show at Arlington Arts Center

Two of my digital animations:



Original art for four pages from my Ruins project:



my "Two of the Missing Pages from The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym":



(You can see more of my work in the show here.)

Rosaire Appel's and Derik Badman's wall (I'm sorry I didn't take better photos of their pieces):



Warren Craghead's cubes:



Warren's Un Caligramme, from the anthology:



A case-full of Warren's drawings:



Blaise Larmee's piece wasn't up yet when I took these pictures.

For more info on the show, see here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I wish we could get the show to travel so as to bring it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the show is amazing ,I would love to be there.my new blog

    ReplyDelete

Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.