Friday, August 20, 2010

24-hour comic day--advance notice!

24-hour comic day this year is October 2. I'm hoping that some of you will try your hands at a 24-hour abstract comic. Here is some more info: http://www.24hourcomicsday.com/. No need to set anything in stone, but let me know here if you're considering doing it. (Knowing me, I probably won't be able to finish a 24-page book in 24 hours. The last time I tried it, I got maybe five pages out. But then I finished the book over the next month--so 24HCD functioned as an excellent jump-start.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to do one this year. Not sure how abstract it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll try one, how does on make it official?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in. I've been working on a number of abstract comics since my contribution to abcolab2, any excuse to knuckle down and churn more out. As Aaron said, how does one make it official?

    ReplyDelete

Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.