Monday, July 30, 2012

The Intercorstal: "Epic" Page 8


A month on from my last post and I've finally finished this page from the still to be retitled 'Epic'. A good part of why it's taken so long has been that the day after I posted page 6, my wife went into labour and I'm now a father for the second time. Things have settled relatively quickly and the break away from drawing has done me good -- already have a few projects on the go, one of which is finishing 'Epic' and also finally sorting the 'collected Intercorstal', Eplises, which I've been talkngi about for at least the past six months.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new addition to your family. I'm glad to see you're still finding time for your art, too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.